The annual tuition fee includes;
- Books – workbooks and textbooks
- Uniform – 1 set of uniform and PE uniform
- E-learning resources and Online Apps
- Computer and other lab resources
- External Exams
- Medical and other resources.
The Tuition fee DOES NOT include fees for the Optional Books and Ministry Books.
Application Fee (non-adjustable, inclusive of VAT)
The Application Fee of AED 525/- is payable at the time of the online registration and is charged to process the application of new students. Once the child receives a formal offer from the school, the registration fee deposit is charged to enroll the child and secure the seat.
If new students enroll at the school during the course of the academic year, the school shall charge the tuition fees starting from the beginning of the month of enrolment.
Registration Fee deposit (non-refundable and non-transferable)
A Registration fee deposit of 10% of the annual Tuition fees is applicable and it can be adjusted with the first term Tuition Fee.
The school shall facilitate transportation of the students at affordable cost. A reputed company associated with the school, who has an excellent track record in the UAE will handle the student transport services. Transport fee is subject to the area of residence and the fee details will be available from the school.
To know more about enrollment, kindly contact our PRE.
- Cash, credit card, and cheque payments can be made at the School Fee Counter,
- Online Payment – Making an online payment is so easy. Login the parent using the link https://portal.applecommunityschool.ae/. (transaction charges may apply-1%)
- Wire transfer – please contact our accounts representative for details on wire transfer. The school bank account details are as follows:
Use Zenda Mobile App and pay online by choosing either “ Pay Now “ or “ Pay Later” option.
- “Pay Now” : Pay fees online through Credit/Debit card.
- “Pay Later” : You can get a facility to defer your payments into smaller instalments over a period. This facility is provided by Zenda through financing entities associated with them. They give Instant approvals with no documentation and with no hidden charges. For any queries related to Zenda payment channel, you can connect with Zenda Team on their WhatsApp: help.zenda.com or email : email@example.com
You can download Zenda App from Google Play Store / App Store and log in by using your registered email address or mobile number (registered in the School).
|The Apple International Community School
|Dubai Islamic Bank
- Cheque payments are subject to clearance into the bank account of the school.
- A penalty of AED 250/- shall be applicable for every dishonoured cheque.
- Postdated cheques shall be deposited on due date and cannot be postponed in any circumstances.
- If any changes or alterations on the cheque, a 15 days prior notice in writing to the school is required.
Early Bird Discount:
The school is offering a discount of AED 500/- on the Tuition fee, for the early bird admissions for All the confirmed admissions until 31st May 2023 shall be eligible for this discount.
One Time Payment Discount:
2.5% discount on Tuition fee is offered to the students who make the full year Tuition fee on or before 5th September every Academic Year. Payments by Postdated cheques will not be eligible for this discount.
The school is offering a 20% discount for the first sibling and a 25% discount for the second sibling onwards. Sibling discount is applied for the Tuition fee only.
The application fee is not refundable in all circumstances
In the case of refund of the school fees, the fees will be calculated as follows:
- If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full term’s fees will be deducted.
- The refund will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official request by the parent stating the intent of withdrawal and not from the date when the student was absent. Being on the school register counts as days in school.
- Fees refund will be processed by way of cheque only even it is paid by cash, by credit card or online.
All students withdrawing from the school must submit a notification of their withdrawal in writing to the registrar’s office. A 30 days notification period is required to ensure all necessary documents are ready.
Non-Payment of Fees
Students may not be permitted to appear for the school examination if their fees are not paid. Failure to pay school fees may result in loss of the student’s place in the school, withholding of their school reports, references and/or examination results, as well as temporary or permanent expulsion or exclusion from school.