FEES AND PAYMENTS 2021-22
FEES AND PAYMENTS
We offer a convenient flexible payment plan for an excellent education. We strive to make the payment process as easy as possible with an array of payment options.
The tuition fees are due prior to the start of the academic year and payable in advance at the start of each term. Tuition fees will be invoiced from the time of admission to ensure that payments can be processed before the start of the term. All tuition fees are in accordance with the fee structure approved by M/s. KHDA.
Those who wish to pay the tuition fees in three termly instalments, have to pay the first term fee (40%) before 5th September 2021 and pay the remaining term fee by 2 Postdated cheques of 30% each dated 5th January 2022 and 5th April 2022, along with the first term fee for the next two terms.
Tuition Fees approved by KHDA
The Tuition fee structure, discount, and the discounted tuition fee for the
Academic Year 2021- 2022 are as below;
|Discount %||Discounted Fee
The annual tuition fee includes;
- Books – workbooks and textbooks
- Uniform – 1 set of uniform, cardigan, and PE uniform
- E-learning resources and Online Apps
- Computer and other lab resources
- External Exams
- Medical and other resources.
The Tuition fee DOES NOT include fees for the Optional Books and Ministry Books.
Exam fees for Year 6 CIE Cambridge examinations is not included in the annual tuition fee and are mandatory for separate payment which will be communicated to the parents during the Academic Year.
Application Fee (non-adjustable, inclusive of VAT)
The Application Fee of AED 525/- is payable at the time of the online registration and is charged to process the application of new students. Once the child receives a formal offer from the school, the registration fee deposit is charged to enroll the child and secure the seat.
If new students enroll at the school during the course of the academic year, the school shall charge the tuition fees starting from the beginning of the month of enrolment.
Registration Fee deposit (non-refundable and non-transferable)
A Registration fee deposit of 10% of the annual Tuition fees is applicable and it can be adjusted with the first term Tuition Fee.
The school shall facilitate transportation of the students at affordable cost. A reputed company associated with the school, who has an excellent track record in the UAE will handle the student transport services. Transport fee is subject to the area of residence and the fee details will be available from the school.
- Cash, credit card, and cheque payments can be made at the School Fee Counter,
- Online Payment – Making an online payment is so easy. Login the parent using the link https://portal.applecommunityschool.ae/. (transaction charges may apply-1%)
- Wire transfer – please contact our accounts representative for details on wire transfer. The school bank account details are as follows:
|Account Name||The Apple International Community School|
|Bank Name||Dubai Islamic Bank|
|Bank Address||Dubai, UAE|
- Cheque payments are subject to clearance into the bank account of the school.
- A penalty of AED 250/- shall be applicable for every dishonoured cheque.
- Postdated cheques shall be deposited on due date and cannot be postponed in any circumstances.
- If any changes or alterations on the cheque, a 15 days prior notice in writing to the school is required.
Early Bird Discount:
The school is offering a discount of AED 500/- on the Tuition fee, for the early bird admissions for the first Academic Year (2021-2022). All the confirmed admissions until 30th June 2021 shall be eligible for this discount.
One Time Payment Discount:
2.5% discount on Tuition fee is offered to the students who make the full year Tuition fee on or before 5th September every Academic Year. Payments by Postdated cheques will not be eligible for this discount.
The school is offering a 20% discount for the first sibling and a 30% discount for the second sibling onwards. Sibling discount is applied for the Tuition fee only.
The application fee is not refundable in all circumstances
In the case of refund of the school fees, the fees will be calculated as follows:
- If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full term’s fees will be deducted.
- The refund will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official request by the parent stating the intent of withdrawal and not from the date when the student was absent. Being on the school register counts as days in school.
- Fees refund will be processed by way of cheque only even it is paid by cash, by credit card or online.
All students withdrawing from the school must submit a notification of their withdrawal in writing to the registrar’s office. A 30 days notification period is required to ensure all necessary documents are ready.
Non-Payment of Fees
Students may not be permitted to appear for the school examination if their fees are not paid. Failure to pay school fees may result in loss of the student’s place in the school, withholding of their school reports, references and/or examination results, as well as temporary or permanent expulsion or exclusion from school.